- 74 hits
No upcoming events
Follow The Modern Mystic League
The Modern Mystic League Blog
- Congratulations to Sooty on becoming our newest honorary member 23/10/2017
- Check out the photos from the Annual Modern Mystic League Banquet 2017 23/10/2017
- Join our president as he celebrates his special day on 5th November 2017……. 23/10/2017
- The Modern Mystic Leagues honorary Vice President Debbie Mcgee continues to dazzle Strictly Come Dancing 2017 23/10/2017
- Check out images from “An Evening of Magic” with The Modern Mystic League at Downham Village Hall 20/10/2017
Follow The Modern Mystic Leage on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Click to see 148 more!
The Modern Mystic Leagues honorary Vice President Debbie Mcgee continues to dazzle Strictly Come Dancing 2017
Special thanks to our own Lorenzo for creating this guide
Over the past few weeks I’ve been asked by the committee to look at our Facebook page and try to get more “likes” and encourage members to interact and in some cases learn how to use it for the first time!!!!!
I have been wanting to do something about it for a few years after noticing it wasn’t being used properly to promote the league to its full potential , the main objectives being to keep members regularly updated with news and events with the ultimate goal to attract more members (especially juniors who are really needed)
To that end Ive totally updated the page removing any dead links, updating the page regularly, adding an events tab and ” a learn more button to more visitors
we now also have our own YouTube channel it has no content at the moment but there is no rush for that.
We have a twitter account so follow us if you’re not why not!!!
My thoughts on Istagram/Snapchat are that at the moment the MMU doesn’t have any junior members to warrant having them should this change in future I will recommend that a junior member keeps n eye on these as Snapchat is aimed at them………
And finally the new blog is great to publicity the league write feedback reviews, guest writers etc….
To give an example my own personal blog has 82,000 views and counting I must be doing something right!
The MML new social media feeds NEED YOU the members!!!!
Kate Bilsborough MML social Media Manager